We are looking for a passionate and skilled Researcher
At Lanefyld we develop products that improve the lives of the aging population. We do this by working on innovative improvements for the classic medical aid of the senior population; the rollator.
With our products we want to improve the quality of care for the client, the quality of work for the therapist and to contribute to making healthcare more sustainable and future-proof! We work together with hospitals and care and rehabilitation centers to continuously improve our products and test them in real world/every day settings.
You will join the two founders who have extensive experience in product development, leadership and orthopedic design. Our office is in the Yes!Delft building, one of Europe’s leading tech-incubators and we have multiple 3D printers and tools which we use to develop concepts quickly.
- You will investigate the value of (a part of) CLAIR in practice
- Working on required documents to conduct the research (such as METC or CE)
- You are in close contact with the target group and stakeholders within healthcare centers
- Substantiate your research results
What we offer
- Become part of a network within one of the leading startup incubators in Europe
- Possible to work from home
- Ownership and responsibility in your work
- Internship compensation
- Good at processing data
- Skilled in developing and validating research protocols
- Analytical skills
- Proper verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in healthcare industry (not a hard requirement)
What we are looking for
Interested, looking for information, or would you like to get acquainted?
Contact Thijs or Yff at firstname.lastname@example.org. When contacting us, please send us your portfolio and curriculum vitae.