We are looking for a passionate and skilled Industrial Designer
At Lanefyld we develop products that improve the lives of the aging population. We do this by working on innovative improvements for the classic medical aid of the senior population; the rollator.
With our products we want to improve the quality of care for the client, the quality of work for the therapist and to contribute to making healthcare more sustainable and future-proof! We work together with hospitals and care and rehabilitation centers to continuously improve our products and test them in real world/every day settings.
You will join the two founders who have extensive experience in product development, leadership and orthopedic design. Our office is in the Yes!Delft building, one of Europe’s leading tech-incubators and we have multiple 3D printers and tools for you to use and to develop concepts quickly.
- Improving/re-designing both the safe walker and CLAIR based on feedback from practice (user centered design)
- Creating and testing prototypes
- Programming (C++)
What we offer
- Impact: your internship might contribute to making a real impact on the lives of older adults by preventing falls or help them rehabilitate quicker.
- A workplace at our office in YES!Delft, one of the best tech incubators in Europe.
- A dynamic work environment where you will learn a lot about what it takes to run a startup.
- Guidance from 2 Industrial Engineers with different skill sets.
- A lot of freedom and responsibility.
- Internship compensation.
- You currently study for a BSc or MSc in Industrial Design/Engineering.
- You have experience with CAD software.
- You are available for at least three months full-time.
- You can work independently on your own tasks.
- You have experience with microcontrollers, sensors and programming.
What we are looking for
Interested, looking for information, or would you like to get acquainted?
Contact Thijs or Yff at email@example.com. When contacting us, please send us your portfolio and curriculum vitae.